10 - 12 June 2008, Stockholm, Sweden
Papers of 6 - 8 pages are invited for ICT-MobileSummit 2008. The conference language is English and papers should be Research, Technical, Visionary or Techno-Economic Scenarios in focus.
Papers must highlight Level of Innovation as well as Actual or Expected Impact. Papers must present Analysis of Initial or Final Research Results, including where appropriate, Results of Commercial Exploitation.
All papers (6 - 8 pages in length) using the ICT-MobileSummit Paper Template must be submitted online by 25 January. The double blind peer review process will commence the week of 28 January.
Authors who need an extension should apply immediately. In any case no extension beyond 08 February can be provided, with earlier submission appreciated.
It is a condition of submitting a paper that (a) authors act on feedback and comments provided by the Technical Programme Committee (TPC) to ensure high quality conference proceedings, (b) presenters act on feedback provided by their Session Chair to ensure high quality presentations, and (c) presenters register and pay the participant's fee by 11th April prior to the finalisation of the conference proceedings.
Following provisional acceptance of papers, authors are expected to act on initial feedback provided by the IPC prior to submitting a final paper for publication. Final papers are subject to editorial review and a quality check.
Steps to Submit a Paper
2. All papers are double blind reviewed. Please ensure that there are no contact details within the text of your paper submission for review (Word document), the properties of the file or the file name prior to uploading it onto the server. You can enter all authors and co-authors details as part of the online submission form.
3. If you have not previously registered on the ICT-MobileSummit portal, please click on New User and complete your contact details. The server will issue you with a username and password by e-mail to allow you to access your personal page.
4. Upon completion of your details, you will automatically be redirected to the paper submission form where you will enter your paper title, co-authors and the relevant classification (paper type and thematic classification).
5. If you have already registered, please login using your existing log in details (which can be retrieved via Password Reminder) and click Continue to submit the paper.
6. Upon upload of your paper, the server will issue an automated acknowledgement of receipt by e-mail.
7. You can review the paper submitted via your personal page and update and resubmit it up the deadline of 25 January 2008. Each submission receives a unique reference number. Updated versions for a submission must be submitted by clicking on the Resubmit link beside the Paper link in the Paper Details section on your personal page. Previous versions of your paper are automatically overwritten when a new version is saved. Only the last version submitted before the deadline is reviewed. Please note that once a paper has been allocated to the Programme Committee for review, it is no longer possible to resubmit it.
8. Please note the Organising Committee will only communicate with the author who submitted the paper.
Powered by ConferenceManager