10 - 12 June 2008, Stockholm, Sweden
ICT-MobileSummit 2008 features an Exhibition, which provides the opportunity to showcase research results and applications through technology demonstrations, whether funded commercially or at national, regional or European level. While some space will be offered for posters, most of the Exhibition will be reserved for innovative technology demonstrations.
Potential exhibitors will be selected based on the quality and relevance of their submission to the conference themes, with preference given to those presenting innovative technology demonstrations.
The Exhibition is only open to conference delegates. Exhibitors must man their stands during specific times of the day but during other times are welcome to attend Conference Sessions of interest.
To maximise demonstration and networking opportunities for exhibitors, coffee breaks and lunch are held in the Exhibition area.
Participation in the Exhibition is rewarding, as it provides an opportunity to make international contacts and to build relationships with potential partners or clients from around the world. Having a demonstration or poster accepted for the ICT-MobileSummit 2008 Exhibition will significantly contribute towards exploitation and dissemination obligations under national, regional and European research programmes. It provides an invaluable platform to develop market awareness and receive user feedback from around the world.
The ICT-MobileSummit 2008 Organising Committee is subventing the costs associated with exhibition space and furnishings for suitable demonstrations and posters, under a competitive Call for Exhibitors.
Applications are accepted up to 05 March. All applicants that apply online will receive feedback by 12 March, with payment registration due by 31 March. Since the level of competition for available demonstration stands is likely to be high, applicants are advised to clearly state what they are planning to demonstrate and the value add for the conference delegates.
General Terms & Conditions
1. All demonstration stands must be staffed during specific Exhibition times (10:30 - 11:00, 12:30 - 14:00, 15:30 - 16:00).
2. All accepted exhibitors (demonstration stand) must register and pay for 2 Conference delegates/presenters. Exhibitors must man their stands during specific times of the day as outlined above but during other times are welcome to attend Conference Sessions of interest as full delegates.
3. Exhibitors will make a contribution of 420 euro for a demonstration stand (2m x 1m) & 70 euro for a poster panel (for those who do not have technology to demonstrate).
4. PCs, monitors and dedicated Internet access are additional items. Each exhibitor is responsible for ordering and paying for such services, if required, with the relevant suppliers.
5. Stand material, posters and literature should be put in place between 14:30 - 17:00 on Monday 09 June or before 08:30 on Tuesday 10 June. Nothing should be removed before 13:30 on Thursday 12 June. Exhibitors must remove all material from their stands between 13:30 - 14:30 on Thursday.
6. Material may be removed if the quality or content is not regarded as suitable by the Organising Committee. No refund will be provided in such circumstances.
7. While the conference will not be open to the general public and the Exhibition area will be locked each evening, the organisers cannot take any responsibility for any losses incurred and organisations should ensure that they have sufficient insurance cover particularly for any equipment they plan to use during the Exhibition.
Technology Demonstration Stands
Demonstrators can either apply for
- a demonstration stand, consisting of three vertical panels (2m wide x 1m high x 1m deep) on which they can hang posters
- or alternatively the equivalent space (2m2) for their own stand-alone stand.
A table, chair, spotlight, single electricity socket, literature rack and panel with the exhibit name (suitable for exhibition titles up to 20 letters) will be provided.
In light of the fact that there are a limited number of demonstration stands available, applications should clearly state what will be demonstrated and why it will add value for conference participants.
Wi-Fi access will be available to all exhibitors in the Exhibition area and therefore it is advisable for all PCs to be wireless enabled.
Dedicated Internet access may be ordered on special request and will be charged separately.
Poster Display Panel
Limited Poster Display space is available to disseminate results or present literature.
Poster panels are 1m wide x 1m high and ideal for AO or A1 portrait orientated posters. All content should be in English. Posters should focus on illustrating or highlighting actual or potential research results.
If you are already registered on the ICT-MobileSummit portal, please click LOG IN to access the Exhibition Application Form. You can retrieve your password via Password Reminder. It is important that all transactions are saved to one profile per user so please do not register again.
If you do not already have log in details, please click on NEW USER to submit your contact details. Upon submission you will receive a username and password by e-mail to access the portal and will be redirected to the Exhibition Application Form. All accepted exhibitors must complete full payment registration by 31 March.
Powered by ConferenceManager