10 - 12 June 2008, Stockholm, Sweden
Call for Papers
Papers of 6 - 8 pages are invited for ICT-MobileSummit 2008. The conference language is English and papers should be Research, Technical, Visionary or Techno-Economic Scenarios in focus.
Papers must highlight Level of Innovation as well as Actual or Expected Impact. Papers must present Analysis of Initial or Final Research Results, including where appropriate, Results of Commercial Exploitation.
It should focus on a research topic on which either a case study, initial or final results can be published. General project descriptions are not appropriate.
- Fixed, Mobile, Content Convergence
- 4G and Beyond
- Future Internet
- Sensor Networks
- Wireless and Fixed Broadband
- Short Range Wireless Systems, Piconets
- Ubiquitous Content
- Application and Service Enablers
- Components for Wireless Systems
- Pervasive and Trusted Networks
- Research Strategies and Challenges
Publishing schedule for ICT-MobileSummit 2008
The publishing schedule for ICT-MobileSummit 2008 is as follows:
- Papers (6 - 8 pages using ICT-MobileSummit Template) submitted online by 25 January
- Feedback from Technical Programme Committee provided by 14 March
- Submission of Final Paper (using ICT-MobileSummit Template) online by 11 April for editorial review and quality check
Powered by ConferenceManager